Disulfide Bond (SS-bond)
Over 900 disulfide-containing peptides successfully synthesized so far.
- Synthesis of your peptide having:
- intrachain and/or interchain disulfide bond(s),
- single to five or more disulfide bond(s),
- a long peptide backbone with intrachain disulfide bond(s), and
- disulfide bond(s) in combination with stable isotope- or fluorescence-labeling and/or other various modifications.
Our synthetic long peptides
Selective disulfide bond formation
Non-Cys sulfur-containing amino acid derivatives for disulfide bond formation.
- Mercaptopropionic acid
- β-Mercapto-β,β,-cyclopentamethylene propionic acid
Have you had any disappointing stories with your disulfide-bridged peptides from other peptide vendors? If “yes”, please contact Peptide Institute. Our experts will be pleased to discuss with your peptides.
Selection of best peptide manufacturer is key to your goal.