- Users Guide (For First Time Visitors)
Users Guide (For First Time Visitors)
Peptide Institute, Inc.
1. Site operator
This website is operated by Peptide Institute, Inc. (hereinafter referred to as “we”)
2. Application of these terms
(1) While we are making best efforts to create and manage contents on our website carefully, we make no warranty about accuracy or completeness of the contents.
(2) We may suspend or discontinue presentation of our website, or my change any part of our website without prior notice.
(3) We are not liable for any damage from use or inability of use of our website, except for cases specified by law.
5. Intellectual property rights
Copyrights and other rights to information presented in our website belong to Peptide Institute, Inc. Therefore you are not allowed to use them beyond legally permissible extent.
6. Handling of ID and password
You are requested to manage your ID and password using in our website strictly and not to transfer or to rent them to third parties. You are liable for any damage from your insufficient management of ID or password.
7. Terms and condition of trade
When you have a business transaction using our website, terms and conditions presented on General Information in our website are applied.
8. Prohibited matters
We prohibit you to do following acts using our website:
(1) Damaging or potentially damaging us or third parties.
(2) Infringing or potentially infringing properties, honor or privacy of us or of third parties.
(3) Violating or potentially violating public policy.
(4) False statement or filing, such as registering the other’s E-mail address.
(5) Using or sending computer virus or other harmful program.
(6) Sending unsolicited mails or mail magazines.
(7) Other illegal or potentially illegal acts.
(8) Other acts that we consider inappropriate.
10. Web browser
To use our website comfortably, we recommend you to use any of the following OS and browsers:
OS: Windows Vista, 7, 8, 10; Mac OS X
Browser: Internet Explorer 9~11, Microsoft Edge, Firefox, Google Chrome, Safari
We are planning to make our website comfortably used with smartphones or tablet computers.
(1) Our website contains links to web pages outside our website. We are not liable for any damage resulting from use of such pages.
(2) When you establish link to our website, you are requested to state clearly that you are linking to the website of Peptide Institute, Inc.