Tadashi Teshima, President,
Peptide Institute, Inc.
Conforming to Privacy Protection Law, Peptide Institute, Inc. (hereinafter referred to as “we”) will make best effort to protect privacy data based on following policy.
1. Acquisition of privacy data
We will acquire privacy data with legal and fair means.
2. Purposes of use of privacy data
We will use privacy data for following the purposes, and in the case we need to use them for other purposes, we obtain your consent.
(1) Services such as estimation and shipping of products
(2) Offer of information about our services such as shipping of catalog and other materials
(3) Preparation of statistical data for the improvement in promotion and development of products
(4) Information disclosure which does not identify individual personnel
3. Handling of privacy data
In order to achieve the purposes of use, we will make effort to keep privacy data correct, and will take proper measures to prevent inappropriate use, loss, destruction, falsification or leak of them. Also we will take proper security measures against unauthorized access or computer viruses.
4. Outsourcing of use of privacy data
In case we outsource handling of privacy data, we will strictly select and supervise the trustee for secure management of privacy data.
5. Supply of privacy data to third parties
We will not supply privacy data to third parties without prior consent of the individual concerned, except as permitted by law.
6. Disclosure of your privacy data
In case you request us disclosure, revision, or discontinuance to use of your privacy data, we will promptly comply it conforming law.
7. Continuous improvement and employee guidance of privacy handling
For proper handling of privacy data, we will keep up to date with laws, social norms, and information technology, and accordingly improve management of privacy data continuously. Also we will carry out guidance and training of our employee about privacy protection and data handling to ensure proper handling of privacy in our business.
8. Access analysis
We use Google Analytics (including demographics and interests reports) to help analyzing how users use the site. This tool uses “cookies”, which are text files placed on your computer, to collect internet log information and visitor behavior information in an anonymous form. The information generated by the cookie about your use of the website (including IP address) is transmitted to Google. This information is then used to evaluate visitors’ use of the website and compile statistical reports on website activity for Peptide Institute Inc.
9. Inquiry about privacy protection
Please consult following address about privacy protection:
Information Systems Department
Peptide Institute, Inc.
7-2-9 Saito-Asagi, Ibaraki-shi, Osaka 567-0085, Japan
You can also contact us from Contact Us page.